Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Losing My Mind



So after my son's second birthday I was picking up a bit and noticed that sponge bob wasn't feeling so well so I asked him. "Why are you so sad panda bear?" he said that his feelings were hurt that everyone was hitting him cause they wanted something from him.And that's when I said "Oh Bob,Bob.It doesn't matter if you're a pinata or not.People will always hit you and bash your face in if they want something.Why,right now I'm teaching my son that it is perfectly ok to bash the face in of something you love dearly.As long as you get what you want.But mostly it's about that sweet delicious candy."

4 comments:

Mary said...

How come Sponge Bob's shoulder are level with his mouth? It is as if his arms are attached to his head and not his torso.

DragonTeaser said...

I think he is a giant torso.

caitlin said...

Do you know what would be so cruel? To just fill a pinata with like, soup. Or bees. A swarm of bees.

DragonTeaser said...

I had a golden calf pinata at my weddig reception.I wanted to fill it with lima beans and baking chocolate so I could look at all of the kid's expressions and say "See,that's what you get for having a golden calf pinata."
And while they were crying,we could switch whith real candy and say "Look a Miracle!" It's one of the oldest tricks in the book.
#117-Switch the lima beans and baking chocolate with sugarbabies and pixiestix (the giant ones of course)